Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in Co. Galway or outside.
To place an order please visit our Shop Online page, where you can find more than 300 available Products or, send an email to us email@example.com. Alternatevely you can fill in our quick Contact Form and we will get back to you shortly.
Please give at least 5 days notice for delivery and fulfillment of your order. For bigger celebration cakes, our lead time is usually 2-3 weeks. This allows us time to design and plan for all the requirements of your event cake including any non-stock items which may be required for the design.
We do take last minute orders, so please check our Quick Order page. For wedding cakes and larger celebration cakes that require on-site assembly, we will gladly contact you to arrange delivery and set up times on your behalf.
Delivery charges start from €3.00 and increase in price; please contact us for delivery costs to your area.
ALSO WE DELIVER CUPCAKES NATIONWIDE.
The full list of products is available HERE
Most of our nationwide products are delivered using the DPD next-business-day FRAGILE delivery service to ensure your products arrive in the best condition.
KEY POINTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY
To ensure your delivery arrives at the right place and for the attention of the right people please ensure you provide us with the following information. Failure to provide this information may complicate the delivery of your products. There is more detailed information further down this page about the points below.
- Accurate Full postal address including postcode: There may be delivery restrictions to venues such as Exhibition or Shopping centres, please ensure you make us aware of these. See further notes below.
- Delivery contact name and telephone number: We MUST have a contact name for each delivery location along with a phone number. Many sites will refuse deliveries with no contact name (or even if the person has left) and we cannot guarantee re-delivery if it is turned away. See further notes below:
- Email address for the courier delivery notifications: These can either go to the ordering email address or the receiving customer. This email address will receive delivery notifications and tracking details from our couriers, DPD.
DETAILED DELIVERY INFORMATION
WHERE DO WE DELIVER TO: We can deliver our products only to Ireland.
COURIER DELIVERY TIMES: We have four weekday for our DPD courier service. The vast majority of deliveries arrive by their target time, please aware that these are not guaranteed delivery times and occasionally they may arrive later due to matters out of the courier’s control.
LATE DELIVERIES: It is rare that deliveries are late, but if they are it is usually down to matters outside the control of the courier or Elite Cakes Boutique. If deliveries are late due to reasons like the ones below, Elite Cakes Boutique cannot accept responsibility and the no refunds will be paid:
- BAD WEATHER: This includes, but is not limited to snow, ice, floods, fog and storms that are normally reported by local or national media.
- BAD TRAFFIC: This includes caused by, but not limited to road closures, accidents, roadworks, civil protests, emergency events, large public events (sports, festivals etc).
DELIVERY ADDRESS INFORMATION:
- Address Accuracy: It is the responsibility of the ordering customer to ensure the delivery address and contact information is accurate and up to date. If the information is not correct which results in a failed delivery, we will not be able to re-deliver the products, however you will still be liable for their cost.
- Access to Delivery Addresses: Couriers will start delivering from 8am so please ensure people are available to receive the delivery between 8am and 6pm Tuesday to Friday. If the courier cannot deliver due to the delivery location being closed for any reason then Elite Cakes Boutique cannot guarantee re-delivery within the chosen delivery window or even on the same day. Re-delivery charges may apply.
- Named Contact: As many businesses will not accept parcels that do not have a contact name on them, please ensure that you provide the contact name of a person at that site for whom the delivery is for. If a parcel is turned away due to their being no contact name on the consignment, or that the named person has left the company, we cannot guarantee re-delivery.
- Calling Ahead: Unfortunately we cannot arrange for the recipient to be contacted prior to delivery.
- Delivery Responsibility: Please be aware that our couriers are contracted only to deliver products to the first contact point at the physical address provided by our customer. The couriers are not responsible for ensuring they are received by the named person or taken to a specific location within a building.
MALLS AND SHOPPING CENTRES:
- If you want to send a delivery to a large shopping centre, the couriers may not be able to deliver via the shopping Mall during trading hours. Deliveries are often taken in via the service area at the rear of the stores.
- Each shopping centre have its own rules as to how and when deliveries are received from couriers, please ensure you provide this information to us when placing the order.
- The local site at the Mall you are delivering to should be able to give you this information.
CONFERENCE CENTRES :
- Couriers cannot usually deliver directly to an exhibition stand and are restricted to delivery areas defined by the venue.
- Please check with the venue regarding where your product needs to be delivered to.
- Please ensure you provide details of the event name, event hall and the stand number.
OTHER LARGE BUILDINGS AND COMPLEXES: If delivery is to a large building such as an office, hospital or school, it is the ordering customer’s responsibility to check with the receiving organisation if there are any specific delivery requirements for that location and then to pass these onto Elite Cakes Boutique.
CALLING AHEAD: Our couriers WILL NOT call ahead to notify a recipient of when they will be arriving. They will only contact the recipient or ourselves in the event that they cannot deliver the products to the delivery address.
MULTI-SITE DELIVERIES: If your project is to multiple locations we will require that all addresses are provided on a spreadsheet supplied by us.
- It is the ordering customers responsibility to provide accurate and up to date address data that can be uploaded into our courier system.
- Please provide the data in the correct columns below for an accurate import. The Yellow columns are compulsory information.
- Our couriers will deliver to the addresses provided below. If the order cannot be delivered because the address is wrong, the company has moved, the named person does not work there or it is turned away, we cannot arrange re-delivery and the products will be returned to the courier depot and destroyed.